Destiny Catalog OneSearch will search books, databases and the web at the same time. To use OneSearch:
- First log in to your Destiny account. Click "Login" (top right corner):
User Name= Student i.d. number; Password= Your Birthday (mm/dd/yyyy)
- Click "Catalog" tab (top left corner)
- Choose the Catalog tab/Power Search tab. Type in search terms and adjust type of search.
- Also scroll to bottom of page and click the internet resources you want to include in your search.
- Click Search at bottom of page to perform search.
- Finally, click Results button to bring up all results.
Use online resources to find information for papers and projects. Available 24/7. Ask Librarian for passwords.
Student Resources in Context Database
Portal to all core subjects from science to literature to history. Ask Librarian for password.
Science in Context Database
Portal to science articles and information. Ask Librarian for password.
SIRS Issues Researcher - Resources that tell the whole story on major issues and world conflicts of the day.
Ask the Librarian or your teacher for login and password.
|24/7 unlimited and simultaneous access to DVMS' Gale eReference collection. Ask Librarian for password.|
|Cross-search the Gale Virtual Reference book collection with Gale's Student Resources in Context database using PowerSearch. Ask Librarian for password.|
|World History: Ancient and Medieval Eras covers human history in all corners of the globe—from prehistoric times to the beginnings of the Renaissance. Ask Librarian for password.|